- アズワン株式会社 輸入試薬グループ
- 主な研究分野例：Cnacer,Signal Transduction,Neuroscience
- 背景：The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the MAP kinase family. MAP kinases, also known as extracellular signal-regulated kinases (ERKs), act in a signaling cascade that regulates various cellular processes such as proliferation, differentiation, and cell cycle progression in response to a variety of extracellular signals. This kinase is activated by upstream kinases, resulting in its translocation to the nucleus where it phosphorylates nuclear targets. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different protein isoforms have been described;This gene encodes a member of the MAP kinase family. MAP kinases, also known as extracellular signal-regulated kinases (ERKs), act as an integration point for multiple biochemical signals, and are involved in a wide variety of cellular processes such as proliferation, differentiation, transcription regulation and development. The activation of this kinase requires its phosphorylation by upstream kinases. Upon activation, this kinase translocates to the nucleus of the stimulated cells, where it phosphorylates nuclear targets. One study also suggests that this protein acts as a transcriptional repressor independent of its kinase activity. The encoded protein has been identified as a moonlighting protein based on its ability to perform mechanistically distinct functions. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same protein, but differing in the UTRs, have been reported for this gene.
- 抗体タイプ：Polyclonal Antibody
- 濃度：0.25 mg/mL
- 抗原：Recombinant Rat Mitogen-activated protein kinase 3 protein
- 緩衝液：PBS with 0.05% Proclin300 and 50% glycerol, pH7.4.
- 精製方法：Antigen Affinity Purification
- 希釈倍率：WB 1:500-1:1000
ERK 1/2 Polyclonal Antibody 20uL E-AB-40265
ERK 1/2 Polyclonal Antibody 60uL E-AB-40265
ERK 1/2 Polyclonal Antibody 120uL E-AB-40265
ERK 1/2 Polyclonal Antibody 200uL E-AB-40265